Wednesday, 12 October 2011

On 4th October, I recommended CrudeOil for BUY at 3736 with stoploss of 3717
That day, Crude made a low of 3723 and today above 4200. I continue with my positive bias with a target of 4323.
Once it closes above 4301, it is more stronger.

Yesterday also a buying call initiated in Gold with a target of 26900 / 27100. Now, at this stage trading at 26900, I still recommend that it has the strength to even touch 27500 levels soon. Keep mailing me at yoursashishonly@gmail.com



I have been repeatedly saying that what counts is your entry-price. Always be specific on it.
Whatever my recommendations are, they are strictly and purely based on the Technicals. I have paid a huge prices in listening to the tipsters, people close to Operators and other goof-up makers.
There is nothing like Jack-pot call, single stroke or bumper stroke. Money-making is the process in the game of speculation and not a swing.



Silver results are soon to be seen. keep checking as, they are uploaded on real-time basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment