Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Outcome of Nifty & Bank Nifty for 21st Nov



Nifty Future had mentioned immediate support at 4903 zone and in case breaks and trades below we may see selling towards 4853. Also mentioned breach of 4813 can drag nifty to 4786 I had suggested shorts needs to be added for a positional target of 4700. Also check the updates of Friday where I had mentioned the supports of 4879. Verify the support of Friday acted as resistance on Monday the high of nifty future was 4879 once it breached 4813 it was dragged down towards 4786 and more in panic selling. I had recommended shorts needs to be added and look towards 4700 as positional target and it slide below 4800 in a single day's trade. Bank Nifty Future written downside support now comes near 8694 and then at 8637 and I strictly advised SELL ON RISE. Verify all downside targets are done in intraday panic selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment